Monday, October 22, 2007

Quick Up Date.

Still getting this whole blog thingy figured out. Once Jay gets a hold of it the blog will be much more up to date and pretty of course. We will have new pictures and stuff once we get back from Carston's baby blessing.

2 comments:

Stephens said...

Hey- I wasn't able to access your blog from the first email you sent, so I am glad you sent another one. I am still getting used to the whole blog thing as well...I am not sure I will ever get used to it...whenever I post something new I have to really think about it. WEll, talk to you guys soon!!

Brady and Katie said...

Nice blog Martins but I can still beat Mark at Madden on x-box, so there. You should check out our blog. It's not as flashy nor does it have anything cool or exciting like "pictures" or "interesting posts" but it's a blog. Laters, Brady