My whole family always goes up to Island Park for week after Christmas! It has become a family tradition, & one that we all look forward too! (well ya, till we realize we are all stuck in the same cabin!)
This is at my cousins cabin up there. We always meet over there to play games and bring in the
New Year!
Me & my sis in law Oksana
Snowmen (well Aldon says it's Me & him)
They have Swimming pools at the resort, and it's always nice after a long cold snowmo ride. They have a hot shallow kids pool, where Aldon loves to swim every day!
They did Bowling one day for the kids (in the racquetball court)weird, but Aldon loved it!




5 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! You fit a lot in in one week. Isn't family great? What an awesome tradition to look forward to. Hope we'll be seeing you this Saturday for games at Jana's!
Seriously we need to do something like this every year with a ton of friends even if it was just for a weekend! See you tomorrow! Bring your game face!!
I am so glad you guys are blogging now! Adi is so dang cute! I mean Aldon is too, but Adi just looks so sweet.
party party party! - fun trip!
Looks like you guys had a blast! I miss the snow! Could Adi be cuter?? I'm sad that we didn't get to hang out but I'm glad I didn't go...it was such a short trip and you guys and the Jones' were out of town. Ok about this golf trip...when are the girls having a trip?? I've already told Jesse that he can go but I WILL BE GOING SOMEWHERE TOO! So we should start planning something! Have a good day! Miss you!
Post a Comment