Life has been so busy lately, that I have resorted to updating my posts mainly on Sundays. Today we are down in Utah though and didn't bring my sync cord for our camera, so I thought I would just make a quick post. Mark's sister Melissa just had their third child, cute little girl named Braylen. We have had such a good time visiting with everyone and seeing everyone again on Marks side, since we havn't seen a lot of them since Christmas! Like i said time is flying and we have been crazy busy. But it's always nice to know that Family always feels like Home. We get along so well with everyone and the cute little kids all have such a good time playing together, it really is great to have such fun little cousins for Aldon and Adi, they love it! There is so much to do down here that it leaves me wishing Twin had more mountains, green belts to stroller on, museums, a zoo, and more things for kids to do. The mountains really make me wish we lived by them. When I was younger I always wanted to live somewhere like Colorado, in fact I think I still wouldn't mind moving to Colorado: So green and so many awesome mountains, with so much to do ~ Although, we have a good time making our own fun in Twin, and we love all the outdoor activities there are to do here with the Snake River and the South Hill mountains only 30 minutes away.
3 comments:
Hi Jaylynn~
I was nodding the whole way through your post. I'm from SLC and absolutely miss the mountains like you wouldn't believe. Mason rolls his eyes when I say it, but I almost ache for them sometimes. I've grown to love Twin too, but the mountains have their own emotional draw for me. By the way, your kids are so sweet, I love the Easter pic enlarged at the top! Well, now you have my blog link! See you soon!
-Suzy Harper
Hey there! It sounds like you're having so much fun there! I agree with wishing there was more to do for the kids. Gotta be creative here in Twin. Thanks so much for the nice comment and thanks again for all your help! See ya soon. Jana
I miss the Rocky mountains big time! We like how green it is here, but wish there was mountains too! The Smokey mountains are close, but don't compare to the Rockies!!! Plus, there is no where to ski!
Post a Comment