Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween Wedding

Mark's youngest sister Megan got Married on Friday, Halloween, in St.George! I know crazy right? Well, it was beautiful and everything went fine, despite a lot of driving for the weekend
( 7+ hrs one way). My sister in Law Kelsie and I headed down earlier in the week to play in St.George with the kids and then our husbands came on thurs. night for the wedding on Fri. morning.


We took the kids to Thanksgiving Point's Farm when I got there at lunch to break up the long drive to St. George.



St. George: Beautiful Hot weather, waterfalls, and greenbelts everywhere to walk on!

We had fun at Parks and Pools and went swimming every day!



The Wedding was Friday Morning at the St. George Temple: Beautiful!

Tyson & Megan with all the Niece's and Nephew's

Mark's mom made all of these pretty dresses for the little girls, Adi loved her gown so much, she looked like a little Cinderella all dressed up for the Ball!

Aldon looked so handsome in his pin-stripe suit!

Mike, Kelsie, & Carston

Megan's new Husband: Tyson with Aldon

Adi loved posing on the stairs, she wanted to be the star of the show

All tuckered out for a nap after the wedding driving up to SLC for Trick or Treating that night and then driving on to Idaho that night. A lot of driving! Good thing they slept thru most of it!

We went to Mark's other sister: Melissa & Calebs house to join them for trick or treating! The kids had a blast!





Adi caught on quick to saying "Rick r Reat" and got lots of candy! she was so cute,
smart little girl!

Enjoying suckers from their stash before we headed back in the car for a midnight drive to Idaho

Sweet little Braylen was a cute flower

The Reception was Sat. night in Pocatello







These two cute cousins: Carston & Adilynn were following eachother around all night, and trying to escape any which way they could!

It was beautiful and good to see lots of friends and family, and now that it's all said and done after a long week, it's good to be home! And no more driving for a very long time!

4 comments:

Brady and Katie said...

The kids look so dang cute. i can't believe the dresses were home made. they are adorable! that warm weather is starting to look really good. i'm totally moving back someday.

The Dille Family said...

Looks like fun! I love weddings. And how nice that you were in warm weather! You guys are traveling fools. Thanks for watching Berkley today! I owe ya!

amanda said...

jay, you look so pretty in those pictures! and adi's dress is adorable! looks like you had fun. i am with you though...i hate driving long distances.

~Amber jo~ said...

you all lookes so pretty for the wedding (and the boys looked handsome) I loved adi's dress. she looked so cute. I loved the picture of the bride and adi sitting on the floor and looking up. Super cute! I loved aldon's costume. he is so cute.