Hmm, do you think I took enough pictures?!
Sorry there are so many of them, I took these myself, since my friend that's a photographer is also having a baby. So I kinda got carried away! I took these when Aisley was 2 weeks old, and have been playing in Photoshop with them, so I am finally getting them on here, now that she is 5 weeks old! Time Flies!
Sorry there are so many of them, I took these myself, since my friend that's a photographer is also having a baby. So I kinda got carried away! I took these when Aisley was 2 weeks old, and have been playing in Photoshop with them, so I am finally getting them on here, now that she is 5 weeks old! Time Flies!































8 comments:
so cute!!!! How did you like the movie? I didn't get to talk to you! I loved it!
she is such a cutie! maybe when we come up next month i can do your family photos! =)you have such a beautiful family!
courtney
Those turned out so cute! I love them! She is a cutie! Love the pumpkin way cool!
Gorgeous Baby! Your children are just beautiful. You should have more :) Hope you are doing well. Nick said he saw you last Thursday, I am so bummed I wasn't in the store that day to see you, please come by again to see ME!
Great job, looks like you have a new profession. She is beautiful.
You did a great job on being a photographer!! I love them and think you have adorable children. I'm glad I got to hold Aisley at Bunco.
Ever heard of an editor? :) Cute kids there sis.
Good job Jay- do you use photoshop or what?
Post a Comment