Sunday, December 16, 2007

Annual Martin Family Christmas tree Hunt


3 comments:

Stephens said...

I was going to come on your blog and tell you how cute Ady looks, but was insulted to find that you don't have my name on blogs that you read...how rude :-[

markist27 said...

Sorry Mel,I am just figuring this all out and was just adding people to our site as we speak. Literally, tonight is the first night I've been on and I just added the application of blogs we read and so i was looking thru my emails to find your blog name site. How ironic and (sad) that it was at the same time you visited! SO, send me your site name, please ~Jaylynn

The Dille Family said...

I can't believe how cute Adilynn is in her little snow suit and even goggles! We love the tradition of getting our Christmas trees too. Thanks for coming over Saturday. Plan on doing it again the first weekend of January, Devon and Jesse will be here too.