We always have so much fun getting the Christmas decorations out! Aldon's favorite part is hanging the lights and ornaments on the tree. I made these blocks with all the Martin sister in laws during Thanksgiving! Thanks Melissa, they turned out really cute! We also made these nativity sets a couple of years back. Mark's mom cuts the wood, and we sand & paint them. This is my favorite nativity so far. I love this picture of Christ, reminding us the true reason for the season.
I swear I've been checking you're blog like every other day and I've just now seen this! Was it really posted that far back?! Your decor looks cute. I think I'm doing game night Sat. night 1/13? I'll call you! jana
2 comments:
I swear I've been checking you're blog like every other day and I've just now seen this! Was it really posted that far back?! Your decor looks cute. I think I'm doing game night Sat. night 1/13? I'll call you! jana
I love all your decorations. They look beautiful! Wanna come do my house next year?! :)
Post a Comment