We had a very Happy Easter! I was so glad to see that the sun was shining and it was going to be a beautiful Sunday (so I knew I could get some great outdoor pictures of course!) And I did! It was so cute to see Adi standing here next to the fence. This is my favorite picture of her!
Aldon also was standing in the cutest pose, and I did not tell him to pose or cross his legs, I just asked him to stand by the fence, he came up with the rest on his own! So fun with his cheesy cat grin!
In the morning Aldon woke to find several Easter Eggs hidden throughout the house. He had a lot of fun playing warmer, colder to try to find the eggs. We hid their Easter baskets as well, and Adi crawled right to hers, under the side table by the couch!
Then we went outside to see if Aldon could find all the ones in our backyard.
After finding all of his, he proceeded to re-hide them and came over and said "Okay mom & dad it's your turn! I hid them really tricky, hope you can find all of em!" As we were searching them out, Mark found one over by the swingset and Aldon yells out " B oooo nus Egg! Now I can give you a clue if you want!" I started laughing so hard!! That's from all of his fun learning games he plays on his v-smile and PBSkids online games. It was so funny that he was making his own version of egg hunting! He is our fun boy, always wanting to play games, and making it extra tricky with all his clues and hints!
Ready to go to Church! We loved this Easter Sunday. It made me so thankful that we are a part of this true church and have the gospel in our lives and we can be families forever because of it.




8 comments:
it must be easy to get cute pictures when you have cute kids :) Very fun easter dress! (and Aldon, handsome, of course)!
Those pictures are adorable of the kids! Looks like you had a fun day!
Awwwhhhh! The pictures are so cute!
Cute Cute pictures!! Happy Easter to you guys! Looks like you had a fun day and everytime I see pictures I still can't believe how big Adi is! It was fun to talk to you the other day and plan our Hawaii trip! I seriously had a dream about Hawaii that night! I wish it was sooner! Let me know if you have thought anymore about Disneyland!
Oh my gosh.. You need to submit those to something because you would win a prize !! They look like the polo magazine pictures. So cute !! I love Aldon striking a pose ! Carston has alot to live upto. Adi is getting so big.. is she really standing ? I can't believe it.. she is going to be walking the next time we see you.
Love you guys!!!
Hey, i am only a month late but I got your comment. HAHA. I am getting used to this blog thing. At first adrian was doing it all. Now he plays enough Halo that i have caved and am now here to be social. I figure we gotta hang out too if Adrian and Mark are going to all the time. :) your kids are to die for. Almost makes me want kids. I love your pics and you kids really..you have a great family!
love ya...michelle and adrian
Cute Blog! Now we can keep in touch a little better! The pictures of your kids are so cute, I can NEVER get my kids to even look at the camera at the same time-- let alone SMILE!!! Thanks for letting us stop by the other day and for the yummy cinnamon rolls. Sorry I was a little under the weather! We will have to get together and hang out some time! Have a great day!
Those pictures of your two out by the fence is way cute. They are really starting to look alike!
How do you like your swim suit? Is it going to work out for you?
Let me know.
Post a Comment