Friday, June 06, 2008

Tagged! This is a fun one!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Ginger Pilot.


2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav. ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Cookies n Cream PB Kiss


3. YOUR “FLY Girl” NAME:(first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) J Mar


4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Red Giraffe


5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Jean Twin Falls


6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters your last name,first 2 letters of your first) Marja ~ that works.

7. SUPERHERO NAME: ("The" + 2nd fav color, favorite drink) Green Cream Slush

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Benjamin Hyrum

9.STRIPPER NAME: (name of your fav perfume/scent, fav candy) Love Spell Reeses

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Jean Jay

11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city/state that starts with the same letter) Green Georgia

12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Summer Peony
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing
right now + “ie” or “y”) Mango Hoodie
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Pear Redwood

15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft,
fave weather element + “Tour”) The Scrapbook Sunshine Tour.



I tag Kelsie, Melissa, Melanie, Amanda, and Rachel. (For those of you that are new to blogging, getting "tagged" means you copy and paste this to your blog and erase my answers and put yours in.)

3 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

those are so funny i really like your stripper name!

MandaJ said...

I can't believe how hard I was laughing at this! Dude we have the same witness protection name! After all this time I'm still learning something new.

Your blog is so great.

~Amber jo~ said...

way funny, my star wars name is lame though, Renam. why can't I have Layah?