We went up to Boise the last weekend in June to visit my sis, and to go see comedian Brian Reegan! He is hilarious, if you havn't heard some of his stuff, you have to google him, I was laughing so hard at some of his jokes we were all crying!!
Before the show, we all went out to dinner at Chili's! Yum, gotta luv it!
Mark's always pullin faces!
Mark's always pullin faces!
I am over the Activity Days Girls in our ward with Tara Casperson (the white visor) and we went out on her boat Tubing for our last activity! We tried everything to dump those girls off, but they hung on pretty good!
I watched a friend of mine's kids (Holly Hansen's for her back surgery), and they were loving feeding the horses up against our back fence ~ it's so nice having neighbors with Horses ~ we get the benefits of having em next to our yard without all the work of maintaining them!




3 comments:
I have heard of that comedian, but I haven't actually heard any of his stuff. I am going to find him on google. I love to laugh! I love that green pool, that is so fun.
Adi's swimming suit was so adorable, i only wish i could see her in it in person!
Wow! Even MORE fun!
Post a Comment