Saturday, August 02, 2008

Adilynn's Walking!!!!

Wow summer is really flying by, more than usual it seems, and maybe that's because this summer I am chasing around TWO kids! And when I say "chasing" I mean it now~ because Adi is running everywhere. She went from~ cautious steps~ to walking ~to running, all within a week! She started walking on July 12th! We've had such a busy summer I am playing catch up with posts!






Running with the puppy ~so much that~ she didn't realize Chewy was all tuckered out and hid behind the footrest as she went running past!

2 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh Addilyn is so adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown she looks so grown up walking around!! Such a cutie!! How are you all?? Has Aldon started school yet? Hope you are all doing good! Love all of us!

~Amber jo~ said...

she is so cute! i love her headband.