Friday, March 06, 2009

Thanks to All!

Thanks Everyone for all of the phone calls, the presents, the nights out, and the birthday wishes! And to my fun & crazy husband that made the embarrassing but fun post of me growing up (below this post)! I had a wonderful Birthday! I had so many fun things all week, so it was officially a
Happy Birth Week for ME!

The Girls took me to dinner at my favorite... Chili's!

Can't beat their dessert... Chocolate Molten Lava Cake!


We all dove in! YUMMY!









Then we headed down for the weekend to visit family Mike & Kelsie, Caleb & Melissa, & kids, and go to some dental c.e. classes for me.

It was both Mine and Kelsie's birthdays, so Kelsie & I went to a late night Chic flick in our Jammies...then in the morning we went and got Pedicures! My first time ever having one! & now I'm wondering why I haven't gotten these all the time, so relaxing, fun massage, & cute!
Thurs. Night my parents took us out to Red Lobster ( My out-of-town Favorite ) with my Aunt & Uncle Stacey & Patti. The kids loved petting the Live Lobsters!






Then Friday we went with Melissa & Kelsie with all the kids to Chuck E. Cheese!!!






Lots of playing with Cousins, Went to Tucano's Restaurant w/o kids!
We also went to JCW's hamburger joint with everyone! Yummy places to Eat!
Mark and I took the Kids to Cabella's before we left and watched the huge Aquarium of fish get fed with LIVE Goldfish! Kids loved that! Then Mark and Aldon did some target practice and we all saw tons of animals there!
We had a great weekend and can't wait to go back for a visit, there's so much to do, so little time!

4 comments:

Brady and Katie said...

You are one party animal! Sounds like a whole lot of fun. Wish we could have been there.

Ashley said...

Pedicures & Chilis...right up my alley, especially that molton lava cake!!! You sure know how to party!!

Happy Belated Bday!!!!

Jana Dille said...

those are some hot mamas in that top photo! Glad you had fun, so did I:)

Everett said...

30 is stupid!You don't look thirty!