Ummm, So ya these pics say it all, if you choose to believe them!
We Are Pregnant with Baby #3!
And no it's not an April Fools Prank! I am actually 3 months along, and everything has been going great so far! We thought it would take us a bit to get pregnant and with all of the trouble with miscarriages we've had in the past, we were surprised with how fast I got pregnant! I've been on pins and needles wondering if we could keep this one....and everything has been Wonderful, no problems at all.
I had these Ultrasound pics when I was 8 weeks and everything was healthy and when they switched it over to 3D (the top ultrasound pics) we could see the baby moving all around, so that was a great sign! I am due Oct 15th, which is exciting because there are lots in the extended family due around the same time! We told our kids last night, since we didn't want them to squeal it early, and they were so cute about it.
And no it's not an April Fools Prank! I am actually 3 months along, and everything has been going great so far! We thought it would take us a bit to get pregnant and with all of the trouble with miscarriages we've had in the past, we were surprised with how fast I got pregnant! I've been on pins and needles wondering if we could keep this one....and everything has been Wonderful, no problems at all.
I had these Ultrasound pics when I was 8 weeks and everything was healthy and when they switched it over to 3D (the top ultrasound pics) we could see the baby moving all around, so that was a great sign! I am due Oct 15th, which is exciting because there are lots in the extended family due around the same time! We told our kids last night, since we didn't want them to squeal it early, and they were so cute about it.
We told Aldon we had a surprise secret to tell him, and
Mark said: it involves a new little girl or little boy -
so Aldon looked all confused and said: hmm, um with my friends?
Mark: No a new little boy or girl in our family!
Aldon looks over at me and shouts: Mom we're having a baby!
Me: Yup there's a baby in my belly. Adi ran up to me and patted my belly and layed her head on me and said : "baby" while pointin to my belly.
It was so stinkin cute, so we asked Aldon if he wanted a baby brother or baby sister
Aldon: I don't care, I just want a baby
That was sweet, he was excited either way, and after we pressed further he decided a boy would be fun to play soccer with! So funny.
Mark: No a new little boy or girl in our family!
Aldon looks over at me and shouts: Mom we're having a baby!
Me: Yup there's a baby in my belly. Adi ran up to me and patted my belly and layed her head on me and said : "baby" while pointin to my belly.
It was so stinkin cute, so we asked Aldon if he wanted a baby brother or baby sister
Aldon: I don't care, I just want a baby
That was sweet, he was excited either way, and after we pressed further he decided a boy would be fun to play soccer with! So funny.




17 comments:
Congrats!! That's so great! No matter what you have he/she will be just as gorgeous as your other kiddos!
Oh my EXCITING!!!! Seriously, congratulations!!! I'm so glad things have been so smooth. Your kids are so adorable, I can't wait to see just how gorgeous baby #3 will be!! And how fun to be so close together in due dates! Congrats congrats congrats!! :)
Oh how exciting! October is a nice time to have a baby! I'm so excited for you guys, your such cute parents and you make such cute kids, you probably should just keep at it until you have 9 or ten. We are having the getting pregnant after a miscarriage problem...so I know how that goes, I swear it runs in the family. :) Congrats, I wish we lived closer! -
YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
Oh I can't wait for that little one to come! You have the sweetest kiddos. I love watching you and your kids, you are such a good mom! This is one blessed baby to come to your family. Congrats, Love ya Sis!
SO cute!! We are way excited too!! So who is the extended family that is having babies......it must be on the Rencher side...unless you know something I don't!!.....lol
Congrats!!
congrats again!!!
Congrats!! Wow! Look at the Rencher Family grow! Now I have someone else to go through this with me and our baby's will have 3 new cousins born within a month of each other. That is pretty crazy! We are very happy for you.
I'm so excited for you guys! Maybe the 3 times the charm. What a sweet family you have.
Congrats! We will keep you in our prayers. We love and miss you.
Congratulations! Such great news. I love all the pictures. How are you feeling?
That's awesome!!! So glad to hear that the pregnancy is going well. Hope you are feeling well.
You have the cutest kids. It would be a shame not to have more!!!
WOW! Congrats! It is pretty awesome that you, Trish, and I are all preggo at the same time! LOVE IT! I am thinking we should all make it to the reunion...the bellies would be awesome! Love you!
And Ashley too!! Yikes! Rencher baby boom?
Fantastic! Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! How fun, baby #3! You have such cute kids, maybe you and Mark should have a dozen...could ya handle it? WOW, I couldn't :) I'm glad everything is going well, sorry about your food poisoning. Did you get it at a restaurant? I'm excited to keep up with your preggoness on your blog!
WHOO-HOO! THAT IS KICKIN' SUPER AWESOME!! LET THE JUGGLING BEGIN :) THREE FEELS SO GOOD! MY HEART SMILES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY! love ya,
Amy Jensen
We are so excited for you guys!! Number 3 is so fun!!
Post a Comment