Happy Easter!
We had a great one this year, and the kids had a fun time at all the Easter Egg hunts and Celebrations. They looked so cute for Church. Adi loved her dress from Grammi, she would spin around and say " I'm princess". She definitely is. Aldon got a nice suit, and looked so handsome! I would ask him if he knew the real meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it: he said "Yup, we celebrate that Jesus Lived Again!"
We had a great one this year, and the kids had a fun time at all the Easter Egg hunts and Celebrations. They looked so cute for Church. Adi loved her dress from Grammi, she would spin around and say " I'm princess". She definitely is. Aldon got a nice suit, and looked so handsome! I would ask him if he knew the real meaning of Easter and why we celebrate it: he said "Yup, we celebrate that Jesus Lived Again!"
On Saturday we went out to a Big Easter Celebration here and the kids were so excited for the Hunt!
They had Bounce Houses, Train rides, Face painting, Petting Zoo, and the Easter Bunny was there, then they had a huge Easter Egg Hunt!
Ride Em' Cowboy!
Ride Em' Cowboy!
It was chilly and windy, but still fun
Nice bubble! LOL
Last Saturday my mom had the older grandkids sleepover, and then we all came for egg dying, and hunting in the morning! Cute
We had lots of good times! On Sunday we had a big Easter Brunch after Church at our house and my sis made yummy Strawberry French Bread Toast sandwiches (no pics:( and then we did our Easter egg hunt (pics at top) and went to my parents for Easter dinner and then after-wards we just sat around laughing and visiting and then my sister Kate read to us from the Ensign the Ministry of Jesus Christs' final days.
It was neat to end such a special day in a spiritual way reflecting on Christs life and what it means to us that He has been resurrected and is a Living Being! What a peace it brings and such gratitude I have for Him; to know what He went through so that we can become as He is! What an amazing and uncomprehendable gift He has given us. So when that day comes that we are to stand at the gates of heaven and be judged, and they say I'm sorry no unclean thing can enter God's presence and I hang my head, full of sorrow and remorse for all the sins that I had commited, and then to hear a voice.. so soft and angelic.. say to Me, "I have taken your sins upon me and have suffered deeply for you so that you might enter in." I can only imagine the magnitude of what I would feel at that moment; such an amazing amount of gratitude for my Redeemer, so that we might return to live with our Heavenly Father again someday.




4 comments:
You children are so beautiful! Love the posts!!
your kids are adorable as usual! That hunt looked so fun and I'm sad we missed it! The kids would have loved that. Maybe next year:) Thanks for letting me know about it. Looks like you had a great weekend.
Your kids are cute as usual. I laughed hard at Adi's snot bubble. No pics of the prego mamma though. I am sure your not even showing yet. Miss ya guys !
Jaylynn thanks for your testimony and thoughts at the end. The whole post was darling. I have to say, I didn't know your news until just now reading the above comment. Congrats!! When are you due? I haven't posted anything on our blog yet, but we're expecting as well! How fun! Hope you're well!
Post a Comment