I grabbed my camera, only to find out that the battery was dead, so this was taken on my phone, and he was saying "School is cool" for the photo (his idea)! lol This is Sept 8th, actually his second 1st day of preschool since he went to preschool (a different place) last year. Only this year he goes 3 days a week now for 4 yr olds, and he is loving that. This kid loves going to school, he routinely asks me every day if it's time for school yet. Oh how I wish that would stick with him when he's older!!Aldon and his friend Colton were so happy they ended up being in the same class!




3 comments:
That is so cute! I can't believe that Kenason and Aldon are old enough to be in pre-school, and kindergarten next year What are we going to do??
wow, my little buddy is growing up so fast. he is already in pre-school. how fun.
such big boys!! Today when I dropped Colton off at school, his only concern was if I thought Aldon was at school yet.
Post a Comment