Monday, September 22, 2008

Family BBQ

We decided we needed to have one last BBQ in the nice weather last sunday before it got cold, and cold it got this weekend. My brother Brian took all the BQ pics on his camera, so I was out in the yard playing with the kids. Adi loves to swing, and Aldon loves a good spin on the tire swing!



So this picture has a STORY! Mark and I are out in the yard settin up tables and things, and I look over to the sandboat and no Adi, so I look under the slide, the swings, no where?? So I call out her name and Aldon says "she's at the top!" She is sitting at the very top of the jungle gym right by the edge, just sitting so quietly. She decided she was going to climb and neither of us knew she could climb a 8 rung ladder!
Yep, she's a Monkey!

This girl lives for slides! Again, Again, Again?!


Golfin Friday with my sis Katie & bro Jeff



There's a reason we call her a " Tank"

2 comments:

amanda said...

i love that picture of addi drinking the sonic drink...so cute! hey would you mind leaving my email address as a comment on nicole's blog so she can get me an invite?

~Amber jo~ said...

how cute. you guys have so much fun. Adi is the cutest little girl and really is a monkey. Wow, talk about no fear!