Thursday, September 25, 2008

LongBoarding!

So my brother Jeff got this thing called a Longboard (a really long skateboard) that you lean side to side to go, you don't push it like a skateboard. So we all had to try it out.
Jeff with Adilynn



Jeff with Aldon




Even I tried it! I've never even skateboarded before, let alone Longboard!

Then the guys came up with this Brilliant idea of pulling eachother behind the Fourwheeler!!
Boys! Mark pulled Jeff first, and then here's Jeff pulling Mark
(at least they wore a helmet!)





K, so Jeff"s "friend" Brittany tried it out behind the Fourwheeler too! She's crazy & brave! She's so good with our kids, and they eat her up too!

Mark & Aldon playing in the field afterwards


Adi decided it was her turn to try out the Longboard

Fun family night! I have video of it too, but for some reason they are not working right now

4 comments:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Looks like a blast. Love that last picture of Adi on the longboard. What a doll.

Nicole said...

our boys love our long board. Addy looks like a pro already!

Kelly said...

Looks like you are all having so much fun!! Thanks for your sweet comment. I will e-mail ya!! I just went private...

Your kids are so cute!!! Keep in touch.

~Amber jo~ said...

that looks fun. how long have you had 4 wheelers? i love the mini sized one. wow, jeffs long board is a lot longer than tanner's. I didn't know you didn't have to push it like a skateboard. tanner must do it. wrong. silly boy.