Haunama Bay is a gorgeous bay that is great for snorkeling and for tourists, it was really packed with people. This was Monday the 6th after the guys went golfing in the a.m. and we went shopping in Waikiki, we all met up here afterwards to snorkel!
We saw 4 turtles and lots of cool fish! They make you listen to this boring presentation & it costs 5$ to snorkel here.
After snorkeling we went in to Waikiki to watch my cute sister in law dancing the Hula, she has her own show there at a famous Hotel & she is the star!
Miron Hula Dancing
She even pulled me out onto the stage to learn how to hula, embarrasing! I decided you can't do hula in heels, so I threw those off pretty quick after this pic! there's an embarrasing video that Mark took of me below
I knew she was good (we saw her dance at the PCC last yr) but I didn't know she was this good!
She's gonna kill me for putting the last video on here of her, but she can shake it!! She wants to go to broadway and I'd say she's halfway there.




2 comments:
she is so cute! wish i could move like that
Jaylynn, you are a great Hula Dancer. That was fantastic.
Post a Comment