Thursday, February 07, 2008

Adi is 8 Months!

My little Hippie Chic!



The time has flown by so fast, and she has gotten so big! She is grabbing onto things and standing up....I can't believe it myself. She is one little bundle of joy and we are so glad she's our little joy!



She fell asleep here on her bobby and I just had to take a picture because I thought she looked like a porcelain doll...and she does love her daddy!







She is eating cheerios and starpuffs now, and I didn't think I would be so amazed, (since we've already been there done that with one kid) but I am so enthralled with how she uses her little fingers to pinch up the cheerios! She puts her hands up on her ears, for some reason, when she gets full. Maybe she gets so full she is trying to keep from bursting! She could actually sit there all day and try to pick those things up, it is so cute... and cute how she gets mad when it keeps popping out of her fingers. Keep tryin sweetie... you're gettin it!




All I know is I am one lucky mother to have such wonderful and cute kids! I can't imagine life without em, and can't believe they are so grown up!

1 comment:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh she is SO cute! I can't believe she is already eight months. Where does the time go? I love all the pictures. And I love her bows. So cute. That's my project when I get home - bows for Hailey!