Sunday, October 04, 2009

9 mo belly pics!

It was a cold weekend spent inside, so we decided to take advantage of some photo time! The kids actually really wanted a picture of them kissing my belly, so I figured why not....and so Mark grabbed the camera and some of these turned out pretty cute!




Feeling baby kicks!






These were taken today! Only 10 days left to go! Although I have been having tons of braxton hicks contractions the last couple of days....and the fact that Adi came 1 & 1/2 weeks early....I keep hoping that it won't take the full ten days to get this baby girl here! But just because I'm hoping she'll come early, watch I'll go over.... oh well what can you do?! Believe me I've tried just about all the things they SAY you can do! hee hee

8 comments:

Brandi said...

Jaylynn, those pictures are ADORABLE!!! I love the one where you are all smiling...precious. I can't believe you only have 10 days left...hopefully everything goes smoothly, can't wait to see pictures of the babe!!! (P.S. sooooo jealous of your garden...can't wait until we are out of an apartment and can have one too!)

Brandi said...

By the way, you look FANTASTIC for being 9 months along...not fair :)

cabeandmelplus3 said...

So cute! You are getting too close! I can't wait to see pictures!!

MandaJ said...

You are beautiful. I know it's so much easier to see the awesomeness of pregnancy when you're not the one who's 9 months along. I love the pics though.

Jesse, Devon and Aida said...

You are so TINY!! You look great!! Didn't you just tell me you were preggo? I can't believe its gone by so fast! Good luck with everything!! Miss you:)

Kelsie said...

You look amazing as always! You do look a little more prego in the gray shirt... glad you posted. I can't believe your going to have a cute little girl in a couple of days. We are excited for you guys and can't wait to meet her.
Luv ya!

Erica said...

Cute pics! You're just about the cutest pregnant girl I've ever seen! The only part that shows your prego is your belly, other than that girl, you're looking great!

~Amber jo~ said...

Holy cow, i'm so excited. You have the cutest dang kids and i'm so glad there is another coming! You'll have to let us know when she comes and tell us what name you decided on! you'll probably be busy, so either give us a call and let us know, or we'll just find out on your blog. Can't Wait!!